Pages

quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2016

Ultimate Love Songs







CD 1 :

1 . Whitney Houston - Greatest Love of All
2 . Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman
3 . Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
4 . John Legend - All of Me
5 . The Ronettes - Be My Baby
6 . Olly Murs - Dance with Me Tonight
7 . One Direction - Gotta Be You
8 . Nicole Scherzinger - Your Love
9 . Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
10 . The Bangles - Eternal Flame
11 . Lonestar - Amazed
12 . Westlife - My Love
13 . Il Divo - Por Ti Seré (You Raise Me Up)
14 . Bill Withers - Lovely Day
15 . Lemar - Someone Should Tell You
16 . Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver
17 . Dido - Here with Me
18 . Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time

CD 2 :

1 . Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
2 . R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time
3 . Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
4 . Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
5 . Daryl Hall & John Oates - Kiss On My List
6 . Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why
7 . Harry Nilsson - Without You
8 . Eric Carmen - All by Myself
9 . Céline Dion - Because You Loved Me
10 . Michael Bolton - When a Man Loves a Woman
11 . Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This
12 . Jennifer Rush - The Power of Love
13 . REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
14 .  Britney Spears - Born to Make You Happy
15 . Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
16 . Jennifer Lopez - Baby I Love U!
17 . Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
18 . Champaign - How 'Bout Us

CD 3 :

1 . Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
2 . Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me by Now
3 . Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart
4 . Alicia Keys feat. Usher - If I Ain't Got You
5 . Nina Simone - To Love Somebody
6 . Gladys Knight & The Pips - Baby Don't Change Your Mind
7 . Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine - Can't Stay Away from You
8 . Billy Paul - Me and Mrs. Jones
9 . Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes
10 . Justin Timberlake - Señorita
11 . Usher - Good Kisser
12 . Leona Lewis - I Got You
13 . Luther Vandross - So Amazing
14 . Miley Cyrus - Adore You
15 . Backstreet Boys - As Long as You Love Me
16 . Fairground Attraction feat. Eddie Reader - Find My Love
17 . Sara Bareilles - Love Song
18 . The Calling - Wherever You Will Go

CD 4 :

1 . Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes off You
2 . Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs - Stay
3 . Elvis Presley & The Jordanaires - Can't Help Falling in Love
4 . John Denver - Annie's Song
5 . Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You
6 . Paul Anka - Put Your Head on My Shoulder
7 . Johnny Mathis - Misty
8 . Bette Midler - Fever
9 . Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love
10 . Perry Como - Magic Moments
11 . The Delfonics - La-La Means I Love You
12 . José Feliciano - Light My Fire
13 . Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Love This Way Again
14 . Odyssey - If You're Lookin' for a Way Out
15 . Natasha Bedingfield - Wild Horses
16 . Train - Marry Me
17 . John Mayer - Half of My Heart
18 . Bob Dylan - Make You Feel My Love


O Carioca recomenda !!!


Tamanho : 337 MB
Idioma : Inglês
Formato : Mp3
Gênero : Pop/Romântico
Ano : 2015


Download


Nenhum comentário:


Powered By Blogger